Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2015

These Wonder Clips are perfect for holding fabric together while you are quilting or sewing.

Sample provided for honest review. 

These Wonder Clips 50 pack are perfect for a variety of sewing and crafting uses. I had heard of sewing clips, but had always used pins in the past, so I was excited to try these out. They are small little clips, so they won't get in the way of your sewing machine. They are perfect for holding your fabric while sewing a quilt binding. And quilt binding is the bane of my existence, so anything that makes it easier is worth its weight in gold.

These clips come in a rainbow of colors. This is helpful for making them show up against your fabric. You can choose whichever color provides the best contrast. These clips also have seam allowance markings on them. This helps keep your seam allowances straight. It is easy to get confused while quilting or sewing. And now that I have gotten older, I do not see as well as I used to. These clips make it easier to see the clips themselves and also your seam allowance.

These clips are also great for mending children's clothes. I make my kids try clothes or costumes on when I want to mend them, take them in, or finish a project. And of course, to get the best fit, you have to pin while your child is wearing the garment. Well, my kids HATE pins and they are afraid that I will stick them. (I never have). These clips are perfect because I don't have to worry about accidentally sticking them, and they don't have to worry about it either.


These clips are also great for hold small projects together while you wait for the glue to dry. It is always hard to find a clip to hold things together and these are just the right size for that. And you can use several clips at once to get great results with glue.

These Wonder Clips are perfect for holding fabric together while you are quilting or sewing. They are also great for gluing. They can even be used in your office, shop or school work desk. Although I received a discount, this is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment