Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A Flattering Bathing Suit

I was provided a sample in exchange for my review.  This represents my opinion and my first impressions.

We all know how hard it can be to find a flattering bathing suit.  Trying suits on is much like kissing a frog in search of your prince.  You gotta kiss a lot of frogs!  Well, I have found a bathing suit that I actually like the way it looks.

This suit can be found here on Amazon

This suit has an underwire bra with side supports.  It also fastens in the back and around the neck.  The halter neckline is very flattering and the back closure ensures the "girls" stay where they should. The front of the suit has side ruching, which is very flattering. It helps hide any lumps or bumps in your tummy area.  After four kids I don't look like I used to.  This suit looks amazing though.

Front view of the suit.

Back view of the suit.

This suit is nicely made, with straight even stitching.  It is a nice, strong zig zag stitch that looks great.  It has a fully built in bra so that it is very supportive.  It has thick halter straps that won't dig in or bind.  It is made from a polyester/Spandex blend that looks great and should last for years and years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment