Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Welcos 10 Pack 3 compartment Meal Prep Food Storage Containers with Lids

I received a sample to review this item.  This review reflects my opinion and my first impressions of it.

These meal containers are great for prepping your food ahead of time.  They have three compartments, and give you plenty of room for lunch or snacks.  This package contains ten containers, lids and utensils.  This means that there is plenty for a weeks worth of meals.  And you don't have to dig around for a fork in the morning.  Just add the included wrapped utensil and you are ready to go. 

I find that I reuse these containers over and over.  They are great for putting away leftovers at night.  They can be hand washed or washed in the dishwasher, which makes them easy to use and maintain.  They are also microwavable.  They also all fit together, which is great for storing them.  I think we have all bought mismatched containers, and then you have a cabinet full of parts.  With this set, you have ten containers and lids, so you are sure to have to matching ones clean. 



These are made from plastic and fit together well. I found I had plenty of room for a healthy lunch.  I know it is much easier to stop by a fast food place. I even stop to get fast food on the way home from the gym.  With this containers and a little bit of planning I can have a healthy meal that is much cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment