Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Cute twist front plus size top



This Womens Fashion Solid Short Sleeve V-Neck Twist top is a very cute top. It has a fun twist detail in the front and the purple color is just lovely. It has nice straight, even stitching with no hanging threads. It is 95% rayon and 5% spandex, so it should give you plenty of stretch.

I ordered this top in a 1X to give to my sister. It does not look that much bigger than my size medium tops. If you order this, definitely order up, unless you like your tops tight. I generally prefer a looser fit, so I would order up.

This top looks adorable with shorts and sandals in the summer. It is also cute with a little skirt and bag for church. And it would be adorable with jeans and boots this winter. This is a great all around top to wear with a variety of outfits.

This top a great addition to your wardrobe. It comes in fun, bright colors and is perfect for wearing with a variety of outfits. Although I received a discount, this is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment