Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

This MyPillow Classic Series Bed Pillow is perfect for getting a great night's sleep. It is super soft and comfortable.

MyPillow, which is definitely MY pillow.


This MyPillow Classic Series Bed Pillow is perfect for getting a great night's sleep. It is super soft and comfortable. It does not get hot or flat like a lot of other pillows can.

You should be sure to put this in the dryer before using it. I popped mine in the dryer with some laundry and dryer balls and it fluffed right up. It is one of the fluffiest, softest pillows on our bed. Upon first opening it, I thought that there was a slight odor. After sleeping on it for over a week that smell is completely gone.

I am very picky about my pillows and I need to get a good night's sleep. This pillow is very soft and comfortable. I used to wake up in the morning with a stiff neck because I "fell off" my pillow, or otherwise was not lined up right. This pillow has completely eliminated that problem, and I haven't woken up with a sore neck since I started using it.

This pillow is very soft and fluffy, while still being supportive. It is the best pillow on my bed. Although I received a discount, this is my honest opinion.

So squishy. Yet still firm.


Do squeeze the pillow.  Its filled with magic.  Or memory foam.

No comments:

Post a Comment