Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2015



This 4 pack of juDanzy girls Tall High Socks are perfect for your little lady. They come in a lot of fun, bright patterns, that will match a ton of outfits. The pack I ordered her has pink check, orange and blue zebra, blue star and red and white polka dot. I ordered these for my four year old daughter. She wears a 10 in shoes. I ordered the size 4-6 and they fit her perfectly.

These socks are perfect with dresses on days that it is too hot for tights, but too cool for sandals. They are also cute pulled up with a little pair of shorts. I could never find knee socks like this when my babies were young. I wish I had because these would stay on perfectly and protect their little knees while crawling and learning to walk.

These socks come in a lot of fun, bright colors. They are perfect for your baby or child to wear with a variety of outfits. Although I received a discount, this is my honest opinion.
4 pairs is a great value.

Orange and blue Zebra has a lot of contrast.

Pink with pink, sure to be my daughter's favorite.

Dark blue with light blue stars

Red with white polka dots, perfect for dressing up like the mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment