Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Cute workout outfit, perfect for the gym.




This Womens Active Stretch Racer back Tank Top Bermuda outfit is perfect for wearing to the gym, going for a run, or just wearing around town. I ordered a size up from what I normally wear and it fit perfectly.

The gray pants have a stitching that matches the top perfectly. They have a small pocket at the hip, for holding your key or other small items. I expected them to be shorter than some of my other workout capris. These fit perfectly and came just below my knees. The top has a racer back and is a nice, bright color. I don't normally buy green workout clothes, but I was very pleasantly surprised by these. The top is textured with horizontal stripes. It looks very cute and helps to hide some figure flaws. I will say it was fine for a 3 mile running. Any longer and it may have caused some chaffing. (You runners know what I am talking about). I normally wear an 8 or a 10, and I ordered the large. The large fit me perfectly.

These are not only perfect for wearing the gym or to work out. They are also cute for running errands around town. They have some support because of the spandex, so they help hold you in. Although I received a discount, this is my honest opinion.

Close up of the green stitching.

Yet another awkward selfie.

No comments:

Post a Comment