Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Exterminate boring socks with these fun Doctor Who Low Cut 3 pack of socks.



Exterminate boring socks with these fun Doctor Who Low Cut 3 pack of socks. These socks come in orange, gray and blue and should fit all of your outfits. They are a fun pop of color in even the most boring of outfits. They would look perfect with a little suit or perhaps a bow tie. Or slip them on under your canvass sneakers for a different look.

These socks are made from 62% Acrylic, 35% Polyester and 3% Spandex, so they are very soft and comfortable. They can be machine washed and dried so they are very easy to care for. These socks have fun detailing all the way down to the little circles on the Daleks. These socks come in a three pack so they are excellent value. I normally wear a women's size 7 shoe and these were a little large on me, which is what I would expect from "one size fits all" socks. They fit well in my shoes and are very comfortable.

These socks are very comfortable and have Doctor Who Dalek styling. You will be a hit at your next viewing party or convention. Although I received a discount, this is my honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment