Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

These Large Ice Cube Molds are perfect for making jumbo 2.25 inch ice cubes.

Ice Cube Tray




These Large Ice Cube Molds are perfect for making jumbo 2.25 inch ice cubes. These fun, giant ice cubes cool your drink down quickly. They look great for party drinks, or any time you want to cool your drink faster and longer.

I love to make iced coffee in the morning. And taking your coffee from the boiling hot water used to brew it, down to a refreshing summer drink, takes quite a bit of ice. Before these giant ice cube molds, I had to fill my glass all the way to the top with a half a tray of ice cubes. With these giant ice cube molds I can pop two ice cubes in a glass and have refreshing iced coffee right away. The ice cubes will sometimes not quite fit in the glass. But the hot water melts them down just enough to fit in my glass. Two of these ice cubes will cool my iced coffee down right away. And it keeps my drink cool for quite a while. I do not have air conditioning in my car, so I often take a cold drink with me. These ice cubes are perfect for keeping your drink cool, even in a hot summer car.

These Large Ice Cube Molds are perfect for making four large ice cubes. They are made from dishwasher safe Silicone so you can feel good about using them. They also have a glossy finish so you don't have to fight with your ice cube tray to get the ice out.

Here is a link to their website to check them out.


 Although I received a discount, this is my honest opinion.
Silicone squishes nicely.

Smaller size fits in the freezer nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment