Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

This Big Elephant Boys 2 piece stripe Romper outfit is an adorable addition to your little guy's wardrobe.


Adorable Baby Outfit.
This Big Elephant Boys 2 piece stripe Romper outfit is an adorable addition to your little guy's wardrobe. It comes with a cute snap top with stripes and contrast collar. It also include denim pants with removable suspenders.

This is sized as a 100. I compared it to some of my son's other clothes. I found that the pants run a little big for a size 18-24 months. They should fit my son for quite a while, and a cuff at the bottom is adorable if the pants are too long. The top however was slightly smaller than some of his other clothes. They both should fit fine though. My one complaint about the shirt is that the stripes are screen printed on, instead of being woven into the fabric. I prefer things that aren't screen printed, but that is just personal preference.

This outfit is adorable and is perfect for this fall. It is great for a "back to school outfit" when older siblings go back to school. The suspenders are super cute touch and I think would be just darling in a photo shoot for Christmas, birthday or other special occasion. This would be cute with a little cardigan sweater and brown shoes.

The buttons on the shirt work well, as do the snaps. The shirt and pants both have high quality flat lock seams and no hanging threads. The suspenders are adjustable and have elastic so they should fit perfectly. The buttons on the pants work well, as does the snap and zip. There is no care label that I can find, so I will be sure to wash these on cold and gentle.

This Big Elephant Boys 2 piece Stripe Romper is perfect for the little boy in your life. It is a fun look that is sure to get tons of compliments. Although I received a discount, this is my honest opinion.

Snap top.  I don't like the screen printed stripes. but it is still cute.

Suspender pants.


No comments:

Post a Comment