Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

This Coffee Scoop and Clip clips right to your coffee, so no more digging around in the morning.

Coffee scoop.
If you are like I am, you can never find a scoop to measure your coffee out. You look in the dishwasher, the sink, the drawer, no luck. Someone is always running off with it. This Coffee Scoop and Clip is perfect. It clips right to your coffee, so no more digging around in the morning, before you've even had a cup of coffee.

I tested this out and I found that it held four teaspoons. It is supposed to hold a tablespoon, which is three teaspoons. That is close enough for me, but coffee is more of an art in my house than a science. I love my coffee, and most days I need coffee to get going in the morning. Anything that makes coffee easier or more fun is a must in my house.

Not only does this coffee scoop measure your coffee out for you, it also helps hold the bag shut. This helps keep air out and keeps your coffee fresh. This handy two in one item is great for keeping your coffee scoop right at your finger tips. And unlike a spoon, it won't get lost among your dishes because it is always right with your coffee. No more bleary eyed digging around.

This handy coffee scoop is perfect for keeping your coffee fresh and your scoop always right at your finger tips. It is BPA free so you can feel good about using it. Although I received a discount, this is my honest opinion.

Scoop and seal in one.



No comments:

Post a Comment