Followers

Monday, August 10, 2015

This Premium Apple Slicer will have you cutting perfect apple slices every time.

This product was received at a discount to give my opinion about.  Although I received a discount, this is my honest opinion. 

This Premium Apple Slicer will have you cutting perfect apple slices every time. My kids love apples. My two year old especially, he will take an apple and eat it straight through. What I don't love is the apple cores and other debris left all over my house. I don't want my kids using sharp knives to cut their own apples either. This apple slicer is perfect for an adult to use or a child with proper supervision. The blades are nice and sharp, so they go right through the apple without tons of pressure. And the handles are large and easy to grip. You can cut up a ton of apples without your hands or arms getting sore.



This apple slicer is also easy to clean. It comes with its own little brush for cleaning out the nooks and crannies. If you clean it out before it dries it should rinse right off. It also comes in a bag to keep it clean, safe and looking like new.

This apple slicer is perfect for cutting apples evenly with very little time or effort. Don't mess around with sharp knives that slide all over, this apple slicer is so simple to use. Just push down and you've got perfectly cut apples every time. And unlike cheaper apple slicers, it is made from thick, high quality plastic so it won't fall apart right away. Although I received a discount, this is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment