Followers

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

It has tons of room to store lots of items and keep them right by your kids.

Inside of the organizer.

Just barely fits between my two seats!

Plenty of room in there for tons of snacks.


This Car Seat Organizer is perfect for keeping your back seat neat and tidy. It has tons of room to store lots of items and keep them right by your kids. I put this between the two captains chairs in the middle of my van. This keeps things from falling between the seats and gives my kids somewhere to stash their toys and sippy cups. This does fit between the two seats in the middle of my van, however it fits just barely.

This organizer features tons of space. Some are really wimpy and therefore kind of useless. If you can't fit everything you need in there, then what is the point. It has a front pocket, two middle pockets and even a zipper pocket. This gives you somewhere to store items that you don't want your kids to get in. There is also a handle, which makes it easier to move around and carry in and out of the car. You can also buckle this into your car to keep it from moving around. We don't have a car seat belt there though, so I just put it between the two seats.

This organizer is perfect for storing toys, sippy cups, extra clothes or diapers or anything that you want to keep neat and tidy in your car. It is made from durable black fabric and folds small for easy storage. Although I received a discount, this is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment