Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2015



These Blank Wooden Gift Tags are perfect for Christmas, Birthdays, gift giving occasions and crafting. They are 2 inches by 1 inch, so they aren't huge. They are perfect for scrapbook pages, as gift tags or adding to picture frames. I used both gel pens and markers on these. I did have to let them dry for a second, so as not to smear the ink. Otherwise they turn out very nicely.

These make perfect Christmas gift tags. You could dye them, one color for each person, to make handing out gifts easier. Or, they can be used to make fun crafts with your kids. My daughter colored hers with marker and then taped them together. These gift tags are a fun, easy way to add a touch of class to your next gift.

Another fun idea is to use rubber stamps on these tags. You can layer the stamps to create a fun texture. Or add your child's favorite cartoon character for a fun surprise.

These wooden gift tags are perfect for a multitude of gift giving and crafting applications. Although I received a discount, this is my honest opinion.

I wrote on these with fine tip marker.  I used gel pens on other tags and they turned out nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment